Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Not Everyone Needs To Question Their Wars

This Facebook discussion made me think: am I becoming too liberal for my liberal friends? Is it that people generally don't like to think of why they believe the things they believe? Does my emotional core now only relate to the love triangle that is Olivia, Peter and Fauxlivia??

(the video in question I could not link to, since it's a Facebook link. It might be on YouTube but a quick search yielded nothing. Suffice to say, it's filled with American soldiers surprising family and dogs by returning home. Crying ensues)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Without seeing the video it's hard to be categorical; but it is exactly the sort of thing that usually is propoganda.

Lynne Jamneck said...

Dude, I'm about to upload an update on the conversation. seriously, I don't know whether to laugh hysterically or cry. will try linking the video.