Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Strickland Diaries Soundtrack Vol. 1.1

The first part of the soundtrack for the first book in the Strickland Diaries series has just fallen into place. Music informs how and what I write to a great extent; I still can't really explain it properly, but the two compliment one another in a way that makes the writing complete, what I want it to be.

I'd be curious to know what kind of atmosphere/feelings transpire for someone else who listens to this without having read any of the book. So if you're keen to have a go, email me (the address in this blog's Complete Bio section) and I will give you some more details.

Track List (Listen in given order) :

Enjoy The Silence (Intro)
Haunted - (Olivia)
Inertia Creeps (Where Are We?)
Butterfly On A Wheel (Storm Coming)
Magic (Juno City)
Danger! (High Voltage) (Pandaemonium)
Zwara (The Monarch)
Black Cat Bone (Alex)
Love Kills (Leto)
Magic (Truth Reveals Itself)
Confide In Me (Temptation)
Dirty Deeds (How Things Are)
Dakota (Leaving)
Shape Of My Heart (Cis)
Stand Back (Nothing And Everything)
All Is Full Of Love (End, Beginning)

No comments: