That's where I'm at.
So I decided a list was in order.
- Completely restructured a novel; initially called The First Virtue, now provisionally titled Book One of the Strickland Diaries.
- Published Periphery on Valentine's day, 2008.
- Created a concise, full and fleshed world in which said novel takes place. Drew maps. Fun.
- Wrote 12 essays for six university papers (Trimester one and two).
- Wrote one exam in trimester one on Contemporary Fiction and a final test on Biology of Religion.
- Wrote a 5 000 word short story called Magique which is set within the Strickland Universe (Read excerpt HERE). Didn't plan it, just happened. Currently under submission to Strange Horizons.
- Finalised contracts with Enchanter Productions in Sydney for co-writing a film treatment with Marianne de Pierres.
- Read 23 books/novels for 3 English Papers.
- Holding down part time job at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Entered the Sunday Star Times Short Story Competition (NZ); awaiting results.